Driver Training Tool
These cameras have many uses one of which is as a driver training tool. Because the camera position is adjustable it is possible to point a camera either at the road or at the person driving.
This will enable footage of the young driver to be reviewed later to demonstrate to the driver or to others good and bad points of the journey undertaken.
In some situations it might be beneficial to have 2 cameras so that footage can be reviewed side by side to make assesments of driving technique. The footage of the new drivers journey can then be reviewed by parents or a driving instructor.
Other Benefits Of Owning A Drive Recorder
- Record Traffic Crashes/Accidents
- Protect from prosecution
- Stop malicious driving complaints
- Replay your journeys later for fun
- Protect your no claims bonus
- Reduce your insurance premiums
- Capture driving events around your vehicle
- Secure your possessions (much cheaper than vehicle CCTV)
- Monitor your journey